Oh my god if you’re going to judge someone’s cosplay you better learn your fucking shit because this is Duela Dent you goddamn assholes.
Perpetually laughing over the fact that “real gamer/comic book nerd” males keep insulting women for cosplaying things they’ve never even heard of
who’s the “fake geek” now, fuckers?
Watching my dashboard react to this picture is funnier than the picture itself.
Men of Tumblr, I’m counting on you to make this one good.
I got stuck
Please, nothing to it.
Yes it got better finally
Let’s try this….
I feel dumb
so far so good…
And done! you know I thought there would be some kind of white girl change but this is very uneventful… I fell funny..
What…. is that jewelry??? AND A HEADBAND???
GUYS IT’S A TRAP
Why the hell have I created a shitload of OCs that I can’t even draw properly
The Strange Magnificent Beauty of Opals
The ancient Greeks upheld the opal as a sign of purity and hope. The ancient Romans believed opals kept the wearer safe from harm and called opals cupid paederos, child as beautiful as love.
For thousands of years opals have been regarded as a source of imparting inner beauty and faithfulness to the wearer. For centuries royal families have included opals in crowns and necklaces as a talisman for protection, calling them the “King of Gems”.
“there’s nothing wrong with the video game community”
My fave is the “free market” one. A Libertarian making a misogynistic comment? Everybody do a shot!!!
Excuse me while I throw myself in traffic due to the fact that I am actually and unfortunately walking on the same planet as these fucktards.
Toph Beifong (Avatar, the Last Airbender): Why she kicks ass
- She was an earthbending master, one of the most powerful of her time, and the discoverer of metalbending.
- By acquiring metalbending abilities, Toph had shown herself to be one of the most powerful and ingenious earthbenders in the world, being the only known earthbender to ever bend metal during the Hundred Year War. This is a feat that even the Avatar was unable to perform since the origin of earthbending.
- After the Hundred Year War, Toph further refined metalbending to the point of being able to start and lead a capable law enforcement group of metalbending police officers.
- She was constantly overprotected and treated as if she was fragile because of her disability and stature, especially by her parents. When she discovered badgermoles (earthbending animals who were also blind) she learned how to use earthbending as an extension of her senses, giving her the ability to “see” through every tiny vibration that passes through the ground.
- This helped her to develop her own unique style of earthbending, and soon she became famous for winning underground earthbending tournaments under the title of the “Blind Bandit”, behind her parents’ backs.
- After meeting Avatar Aang, Toph soon ran away in order to teach him earthbending,and in order to escape her parents, who never granted her any real freedom.